Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Same here - Another Ex-KSMT

Posted: Nov 17th, 2017 - 10:12 pm In Reply to: Chronic problem for YEARS. - FormerKSMT

I worked for Keystrokes for 8 long years and I can confirm that the issue of late paychecks is far from new. It has been a chronic, ongoing issue for many years, although from what I have heard, it is significantly worse nowadays. I started working there in late 2005. My first late paycheck was in early 2006 and there were many more late paychecks that followed over the years that I worked there. There was always a completely ridiculous excuse as to why they were late. It honestly almost became laughable at one point. There was also the time (I believe it was in 2010) when they changed our paydays and didn't notify us util 5 pm the day before we were supposed to have been paid. That caused me to bounce a mortgage payment because I didn't have enough time to call the bank and cancel the payment and reschedule it because of the last minute notice. There is also an endless amount of nepotism in this company. Just about everybody in management is either related to the CEO or is a longtime close friend of the family. They take care of themselves before anyone else.

I highly recommend avoiding this company. I only stayed so long because I loved my accounts and did make great money for quite a while there, but that all came to an end during my last year or so there when work started disappearing and accounts were leaving left and right. They also owed a very large amount of back taxes to the IRS (I heard over a million) that they have been paying back since 2010 and then, 2-3 years ago, they had a huge judgment slapped on them for the nonpayment of ChartNet (the platform that they had "purchased" from Hudson Medical and never paid for). This is not a trustworthy company and they have been grossly mismanaged for many, many years. I'm actually really amazed that they even still exist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)