Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I don't give a crap, either - waiting to get fired

Posted: Nov 16th, 2017 - 1:12 pm In Reply to: I think that all we have left is our own moral code - Sucks that it is used

I work in a state going to a higher minimum wage. I have already been told that I need to work harder and faster and that my lines need to equal what the minimum wage is for the state. This means I must do eventually 338 lines per hour, since I have also been told they will not raise 0.04 a line to any higher. I cannot do that on a consistent basis as long as they have FIESA trolling my work for any little mistake, of which I will make more mistakes, going at that speed and my pay, which gets cut regularly anyway by them at slower speeds, will be cut even more, which means that I will not have met the minimum payment, which means they have to give me make-up pay anyhow. I actually wrote her back and said this would be not possible to do under any circumstances. I still haven't been fired yet, but I expect it. There also has been only part-time work (if that) for the last 3 weeks and I actually need to be fired so that I can get on with my life. I also will not quit because I want to receive unemployment, even though it won't be very much, due to the terrible wages we receive. Why don't they get rid of that POC department that I read about somewhere on here if they want to save money, instead of paying us poorly and then taking even more from us. We really need to all quit, if possible. Maybe they are going to make that possible for us (to leave and still get unemployment without quitting, since that is what unemployment rules are). I am real tired of what amounts to upskilling and downwaging by this company.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)