Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

me too - -----

Posted: Nov 16th, 2017 - 9:58 am In Reply to: I cry almost daily. - Laura

The stress/pressure to produce perfect reports with zero blanks, all while producing at a rate that will meet their damn metrics with extremely challenging accounts--omg. It's insane what this job has become. The tears start flowing when I get an especially horrible dictator or terrible audio because I know my pay will tank even further than their paltry baseline (which does happen every.single.day). These are things beyond my control, have nothing to do with my ability to accurately edit a medical document, yet thanks to Nuance metrics will directly impact my paycheck. The expectations--the metrics--are unbelievably unfair. How we are treated is unconscionable. I hate Nuance beyond compare. Something is wrong with me that I continue to stay. Beaten down is exactly how I feel. I practically have a panic attack whenever I check my email, fearing the "critical" errors that might be there. Or when that sound goes off that an IM is coming in on Spark.

I truly do not recognize myself anymore. I know I am ultimately responsible for my choices and creating the life I want and all that. Somewhere deep down I know that. I'm pretty isolated and don't have any family or other sort of support system. My only real feedback is from this job. It's changed me. I need to find my boot straps because this is a dreadful way to live, financially and emotionally.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)