Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 30)

I'm quitting! - MisF

Posted: Nov 15th, 2017 - 8:17 pm In Reply to: Feeling ill. Beat down. - Tired MT

I sooo hear you. I'm done with it. My last manager was amazing. He gave me hope. I had given up before him and he came in just in time. I was actively looking for work, going on interviews, when he took over. The manager before him almost got me fired. She put me on disciplinary action with the next step being termination. I was trying sooo hard and I just couldn't believe this was happening. The day after she scheduled the last talk with me, she disappeared. The new manager said "she was no longer with the company." I hope she got fired! I told him what was going on. He looked up my numbers and said he had no idea why she had me on disciplinary because my numbers were great. Everything was great with him. I loved my job again. My pay was awesome. He did everything he could to help us succeed. Now I got moved to a new department because my primary didn't sign a new contract. I've lost hope again. Every day I have reports in Fiesa and all these errors. I'm talking "and," "the" and other meaningless mistakes. It feels like she WANTS me to fail! Completely beat down. Self-esteem gone. Motivation gone. My give a damn is broken.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)