Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Job eliminated - SheepMom

Posted: Nov 13th, 2017 - 11:48 am In Reply to: Bit the dust - Peaceout

Same from MModal. I got an email with 1 hour left in shift, was told to punch out and call supervisor. She quickly "explained" that with the quality this company requires, among other things, that my position was being eliminated. WTF? So was I fired or let go because of downsizing.? I was only with the company for 10 months, maintained 99.5% to 99.7% accuracy, well over 225 lpm... Was it because I was part-time? I did not consistently keep 99.6% as required? No clue as no explaination was given, just that my job was eliminated. Stunned at first, but thankful now. It was like working in a Nazi camp and could never do it right, constant QA's, performance coaching, ... Good luck!

I have 20+ years experience in the medical field, a few different positions, about 12 as an MT, so I'm not new to this. I am confident in my work. MModal considers correcting grammar an error, adding "the" before a word when it wouldn't matter either way an error, so many errors that are ridiculous.

I have grade school children so need to work part-time. Not sure if they want all full-time MT's? the pay is frustrating. You think you had a good day, line count should be up, but isn't and pay is minimum. And, I was put on 100% QA until I could maintain higher accuracy, so my pay scale was reduced to half, 0.03 cpl, until further notice. Just can't make it go on that, plus having to deal with constant supervision hovering to see what my next mistake would be. Very stressful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)