Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I'm getting ripped off! - Laura

Posted: Nov 12th, 2017 - 10:11 pm In Reply to: yes, what mtsayswhat just said - sm

Wow, something is wrong then. It's all being counted as pend percentage AND accuracy. Well, the manager scheduled a call for tomorrow (to discuss my metrics! Ahh!) so I'll have to bring this up to her. I'm getting ripped off. Minimum wage for the last 2 paychecks (since moving to a new department). I went from 100% quality over and over again to now not even hitting grid. I hate this job!

My manager before last gave me disciplinary action again and again, finally said I would be canned if I didn't meet metrics. The day after the last call she scheduled, she got canned (I think, or maybe she walked off the job). My new manager looked up my past metrics and had no idea why the last manager was saying I wasn't meeting metric requirements and said I was doing awesome, said not to even worry about it. Now my new manager is screwing me over. Ooh, I just hate this job!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)