Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

TECHNOLOGY & OUTSOURCING WINS!!! - FRUSTRATED

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017 - 1:23 pm

In the last week, I have had an account I have had solely on my own for more than 15 years outsorce to India for .03 line.  Then, yesterday my "employed" account told us all that they are switching to voice rec beginning early December and layoffs are inevitable, 9 years with this company - I think my days of typing are ending - its all I have done for 26 years - scary to think about! I am PRAYING we get a severance package and that I can find something else.  Just needed to vent a little.  I am frustrated which is giving me a migraine! Hoping this post will help me get this off my chest! These companies/physician's offices do not care about people anymore, we are just numbers on paper.  They don't care that we have to feed our kids and pay our bills.  Maybe health care reform is taking a toll on them, but when I hear about private planes and a month in Europe and a month in Hawaii, its hard to think they are struggling.  And yes, they deserve splurges, they have earned it! And yes, I am thankful we were given notice about the upcoming transition, I am just FRUSTRATED AS HELL! 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)