Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Wow that's rotten - sm

Posted: Nov 10th, 2017 - 8:44 am In Reply to: Bit the dust - Peaceout

I am so sorry for your loss. Although I did not lose my husband in such a way, I lost mine to another woman. So I am in the same boat and have to work to support my 2 daughters since my ex is fighting me for custody and doesn't want to pay child support.

"MModal was under reorganization and position was terminated." So MT position is being terminated? Does that mean we are all getting ready to get the boot?

Please hold your head high and know that you did nothing, said nothing, didn't do something, or didn't say something that caused them to terminate you. This is just MM and the way they operate. If you believe in God maybe this is an unanswered prayer or him paving the way for something bigger and better. If you do not believe in God, then just believe that this was meant to be and you will find something much better.

I wish you the best and hope that everything works out for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)