Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I thought it was not clear, sorry! - UNEVENMT

Posted: Nov 9th, 2017 - 7:22 pm In Reply to: Not quite sure what you mean...SM - Old Anon

well, in our state, you are asked how many days you worked as you can claim up to 4 days/week. It says if you worked 4 days OR made over 425 dollars for that week, then you cannot claim for that week. Most weeks I work 3 days but I am technically supposed to work 4, but occasionally there is no work for a day or 2, but I never ever make more than 425 in a week gross.

I was wondering if it is the 4 days worked or the 425 that matters? I could work 6 days and still not make 425 in a week for the job I have now.

I have tried calling UE but it takes so long to get through - even to leave a message for a callback can take about 15 minutes of prompts.

I guess with partial UE it probably works a little bit different, right. I am collecting from the hospital for a lay-off and nothing from the other company.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)