Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 58)

If I'm understanding you correctly... - see msg

Posted: Nov 9th, 2017 - 3:36 pm In Reply to: When you're in training and all your jobs get sent to QA - to be checked before release SM

with the platform I use (Emdat Inscribe), we insert timestamps in the document to mark the places we have a query on. Files containing timestamps can be sent either to QA or to the client (either by QA or because it's something not worth sending to QA and only the client can fix) so the file itself needs to be marked as needing to be sent to QA. Putting in a timestamp/marker and sending the file to the QA pool are two different things - you can do one without doing the other.

However, if you are on full QA with my MTSO, you don't get the option - that check box to send to QA or not isn't even visible to the MT so you can't bypass the system.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)