Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Today's Operations Volume Update email - warm fuzzy

Posted: Nov 9th, 2017 - 3:00 pm In Reply to: IMEDX - Where is the work

Well that sure didn't give me the warm fuzzies or instill any sort of hope for the future. I don't even know where to start. "I apologize for this late notification." LOL Guess they finally got sick of emails from MTs.

"The operations managers are diligently working on alternative solutions for everyone and I would ask that you all pay close attention to the communications from your managers regarding any these [sic] options." The options could include training on platforms that already don't have work? That doesn't seem like a viable option to me. (I guess the Australia thing is not wirking out so great...?) Not to mention...WHAT communication from the OMs?! Getting a response email from mine is like pulling teeth an from I hear the other OMs are the same. They either don't know anything (I don't believe this for a nanosecond), are not allowed to tell us anything, or don't care enough to put any effort into composing an email. Geez. How about voluntary layoff...is that an option? Amphion used honor voluntary layoffs (legitimately laid off with help filing UE even) when things were dismal/slow. I guess that would be too humane an action for the current management.

I'm shocked they mentioned that BJC is migrating to Epic in December. That's uncharacteristically forthcoming of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)