Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 63)

$2 per report - anon

Posted: Nov 9th, 2017 - 11:19 am In Reply to: Futurenet question - about penalties for mistakes

Of course, you do realize that at $2 for one error, a mistake could cost more than the payment for a report. FN is paying 0.04 per line for VR, so any report with less than 50 lines will mean the penalty is more than the income made on the report.

FN does not do a traditional QA percentage analysis of your reports. You will only hear from them when the client is being nit picky, as an error could actually be punctuation, the addition of the word "the", or something absolutely not pertinent to patient care; certain physicians will swear they know every word they ever dictated, you will always be wrong, and even if QA agrees you were correct they will not back you up; VR garbled the report so bad that you pulled your hair out trying to make sense out of the report; and FN work is notoriously heavy with garbled speech, poor sound quality, and lousy dictators.

ALWAYS send any questionable reports to QA for review. This, of course, will give you a poor QA rating, but it will cover your arsh.

ALWAYS insist on access to the voice file to review a report that is in question or you are getting a penalty for.

I never had a penalty deduction, but I would have left the first time it occurred.

Full disclosure - I did leave this company after a lengthy employment, as the stress was extreme, and the lack of work available was constant, such that I found myself working many more hours than scheduled.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)