Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Probably the punctuation - sm

Posted: Nov 8th, 2017 - 2:11 pm In Reply to: I'm not sure I understand why there are 4 dislikes to this post? - n/m

Best Practices says to leave grammar and everything else as is, but since it doesn't mention punctuation at all, other than to change the word "comma" to an actual comma (duh), many of us think that with "qualified" verbatim we are supposed to correct for punctuation and pretty much only punctuation. That is what I always thought too. BOS says we should correct punctuation AND grammar, but that is not what MModal wants, so whatever.

Other than that, it's a funny post and I don't blame her. I am not one of the dislikes. I hate verbatim accounts. It is horrible to upload a report full of grammar errors and weird headings and have my name or number or anything traceable to me (!) on that report!! Ugh

Anyway, that's the only thing I can think of. But sometimes the dislikes here make no sense anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)