Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I've been there almost a year - ab

Posted: Nov 7th, 2017 - 8:36 pm In Reply to: Professional Dictation Associates - curious

and I haven't had any problems. My pay has never been docked for errors. I wasn't on QA for a crazy amount of time, and I appreciate updated specs. They can't control when a client changes something. The only thing Nuance has on them is the benefits you are offered as an employee and higher pay if you do well on FIESA audits, which are super subjective. PDA is way more flexible if that's important to you (it is to me).

Regarding the email about the 15-20 dollar checks, the point was that we have all committed to working certain days, and obviously if you are making 15-20 dollars in 2 weeks, you aren't doing what you promised. If you're going to come on and snag 3 files by your favorite dictator and then log off, what's the point?

There is nothing wrong with the owners or managers. They have a lot of work to do and do their best to keep us informed on changes. They are also very responsive to questions.

Sorry, lengthy, and no, not "CD."

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)