Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Never charged for errors either - sm

Posted: Nov 7th, 2017 - 9:25 am In Reply to: Professional Dictation Associates - curious

I've never had any pay docks for errors either, nor had any threats of such.

They do some outsource work for Nuance and I know Nuance does dock them for various things, so they do mention this to us in emails occasionally but so far this has not been passed down to me.

Also, they do have to cover their acute care and hospital accounts all night long, so we do get emails about jobs that need to be done. We're not required to work any certain hours and people manage to grab the reports that need to be done.

And one more thing, they pay the going rate that all the other companies are paying ICs now. It sucks, but it's industry wide now and it's for a million reasons that our pay is so low now. I'd say their VR rate is at least equal or higher than other companies.

Same poster as above.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)