Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: I tried working for them 10+ years ago for their .. (Views: 47)

Rude Response from martirad1985@gmail.com - CA MT

Posted: Nov 6th, 2017 - 11:49 am In Reply to: Don't have to get snippy.......sm - Camt

So here's the uncalled for response, sent to my email rather than posted, from the rudest MT I've ever come across in my 25+ years in this field. Obviously Martirad1985@gmail.com is an unhappy person. I realize everybody is frustrated about this field, myself included, but let's not start turning on each other. This is the time to support one another. ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: MTStars Notifications To: xxxxxxx Sent: Sunday, November 5, 2017 3:01 PM Subject: [MTStars] snippy? Fuck off cunt. That snippy enough for ya? ========================================== You are receiving this email in response to your message posted at: http://forum.mtstars.com/697411.html To keep your email address confidentail, sender of this email is no-reply@mtstars.com You can reply to sender by clicking the Reply Button of your email system as this email has a different reply-to address of sender OR you can directly reply to:- martirad1985@gmail.com If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify/forward it to: webmaster@mtstars.com Thanks, MTStars Support Team. ===========================================

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)