Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I agree. I got the same email. Nothing in that email - mentioned half of what is posted here

Posted: Nov 5th, 2017 - 6:18 pm In Reply to: See the dislikes on the answer to your post. - Begs to question...it is okay for you

and a lot of what was posted is nothing but assumptions of what was meant. Far more read into that email than was actually stated.

It said that the meeting would be half hour long, strictly adhered to. It was stated that there were many, many new hires making many, many mistakes costing valuable time (that blows the layoff theory out of the water). It specifically stated this meeting was to avoid repetitive mistakes made by the new hires, clarify acct specs if there were questions, and to assist MTs in any way possible to increase their personal production, thereby benefiting everyone, including the company, and allowing the owner to secure additional accts to GUARANTEE WE WOULD ALL HAVE CONTINUED WORK AND THE VOLUME WE WANTED. Far different than what has been posted.

What makes more sense, new hires getting what they need in 30 minutes or possibly facing being let go because of multiple errors. Seems like a no brainer for most.

Very, very different than what you see posted throughout this thread.

Like someone below said, bet every person on this board has screwed around for half hour on their employer's time, or called off sick when they weren't, or took a longer lunch then entitled...you get the idea.

With jobs in this industry as tight as they are, to scream about 30 minutes, I think, is stupid.

Go to the meeting, don't go...no one cares what your personal choice is. But if you miss something that makes you a better or more valued employee, or something that can increase your lines, you got no one to blame but yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)