Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 74)

I noticed that with the coordinator, as well. - Not sure why anyone has to write in

Posted: Nov 5th, 2017 - 10:38 am In Reply to: I also work for this company - sm

such a manner; it is nonproductive in many levels.

I use this as a supplement to my income, which I have had to do since Obamacare kicked in. Lost my full time job directly as a result of OC.

Luckily, I got a part-time job (as so many are any more), and I am treated extremely well. I am not thrilled with the hourly rate, but the private practice makes it up other ways with a cash bonus (the docs pay all the taxes), dinner for all in the office once a week, practice growth bonuses, pays for all of our coffee/tea daily, breakfast several times a week, contribute to a retirement fund, and much more.

Like so many other places, there are 2 that constantly bitch about the docs not doing "enough". They are so greedy, they make me sick. These are the same ones that are constantly on the cell phones, never do more than the absolute minimum, refuse to learn anything new to better themselves - yet constantly scream they want "more". No employer has a legal obligation to do anything more than what you and they agree to. I am grateful for every single bonus, meal, retirement funding, etc., I get. Whatever the docs pay for or give me, is something that does not come out of my pocket. I just recently received a 5% raise. There are good jobs out there. It took me a while to find this one, but I hope to work it into full time as soon as possible. In the meantime, if I have to put up with a rude coordinator, so be it. I will limit my exposure to her. However, I will work things to my advantage to get what I want...I know they would do exactly the same thing. They are a means to an end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)