Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Mandatory Meeting - Thank you all

Posted: Nov 5th, 2017 - 10:16 am In Reply to: I agree with you 100%. This may end - up being a reality

for replying to my post about the mandatory meeting and "No" we will not be paid. I emailed them about it. Wow, how cheeky these companies are. So when I am at the "mandatory meeting" I am not saying a word and I will go about my business as usual, like I have.

I wish all of us could just say, good bye to these slave driving places, but I know we need a job, I know I do, so you put up with this garbage and do the best you can. I have another job, so this is supplement for me, but it still grinds my gears to see how we are treated.

I guess I will mark off some time on my calendar for this stupid thing; just hope it is at my convenience! I will sit there and have my lunch or balance my check book while it is going on!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)