Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Poster YOU are attacking, attacked no one - Save your sanctimonious, self-righteous

Posted: Nov 4th, 2017 - 9:37 pm In Reply to: You just attacked a fellow MT - SadMT

comments. Anyone with a brain the size of pea knows what is going on. Evidently, you think you are the only one to bring truth and light to this board. I, too, found your comments to the OP snotty. (I have no idea what your are referring to in regards to MTMom - not part of this thread).

If someone has a job, any job that is paying their bills, GOD BLESS THEM. If they want some other job, I wish them luck in finding what they want.

To try and shame others for taking the overflow from Nuance, is just snarky and nonproductive. Yeah...anyone in this business for longer than 15 minutes knows what Nuance is all about. Too bad your ego overshadows what we already know. No one, including the OP, needs someone rubbing their face in it.

To put any MT in a position to lose their job by offering such bogus advice over one-half hour is irresponsible and selfish.

For the record if you cannot follow the thread, NO ONE ATTACKED YOU, I READ EVERY SINGLE PART OF THIS THREAD.

Have a good weekend, or maybe a glass of wine; seems you could use both. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)