Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 61)

Went in for torn rotator cuff - and sent for chest x-ray

Posted: Nov 4th, 2017 - 9:11 pm In Reply to: it's free only if you just sit there - ShamExam

The PA stood there and listened to me as i described the mechanism in which I tore rotator cuff (walking a huge dog who saw a cat and went after it). Asked for an x-ray so I could substantiate this as I cannot use my right dominant arm. Got to imaging center and all they had approval for was chest x-ray. Asked the tech to move onto right arm so radiologist could see it (i work in radiology - it is not unheard of to see an extremity/shoulder on cxr). She said: NO. SORRY. WE DO NOT DO THAT HERE.

So, 3 months later, I have damaged my nondominant extremity trying to do some household task and now have in severe pain.

They did insist i get a tetanus shot and blood work. Tried to get my medical records and you would think they are TOP SECRET. All the help are ESL workers and sent me on one wild goose chase after another.

This system is designed to make us give up.

The charges include taxes on everything and that is why ACA is considered a tax, has brought in 400 billion in revenue.

This is why ACA may never go away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)