Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 63)

Not the OP, I was just throwing in my 2 cents re: what - I have noticed

Posted: Nov 4th, 2017 - 6:35 pm In Reply to: So we DO work for the same company! - Old MT

Don't know what company anyone is working. However, been at this long enough to see the handwriting on the wall. I cover all my bases - have no loyalty to any company like I used to. As soon as you are of no use to them, you're out the door.

What chaps my ass is they all say they don't want blanks because it is too costly...WTH! Try dictating on a landline instead of a cell phone, try actually enunciating instead of talking like you're chewing rocks, LEARN FREAKIN' ENGLISH, and do not expect me to learn SWAHILI, spell the damn patient name, give some demographic info - No, it is easier to threaten us with a pay cut because we cannot walk on water. You want a perfect product to get back to the client...start with a perfect dictator.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)