Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I think we both work for the same company - Old MT

Posted: Nov 4th, 2017 - 6:09 pm In Reply to: You must be joking! When they pay you 4 cents a line? - nm

I've been there about two weeks and already it is sounding more and more like Nuance is pulling the strings. I liked the newsletter with the comment about how "Friday is still a work day". As an IC, I was asked what days I was going to work and I told them Sun.-Thurs. Now all of a sudden, this comes out that "Friday is a work day" and we are supposed to keep our accounts in TAT or they will "think about charging us" for it. If they want you to work Fridays, then make us employees and make Friday one of our regular work days. I'm not about to check my computer on my day off to make sure that my account is in TAT. These MTSOs want EVERYTHING but are not willing to pay for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)