Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Aquity.. (Views: 31)

If I'm working with cherry pickers, you can bet your behind - CoeMT

Posted: Nov 4th, 2017 - 8:10 am In Reply to: RE Cherry picking. Has anyone ever thought maybe - there is a valid reason for it? sm

that I'm going to be cherry picking too! I'm going to do what I gotta do to make money and feed and clothe my kid.

So if you're trying to snake me, I'm snaking you back. My supervisor knows that we have cherry pickers and does absolutely nothing about it. I'm not going to be the fool with the paltry paycheck for playing by the rules that no one else plays by.

And to every one of you out there that claim you don't cherry pick, have never cherry picked, and will never cherry pick - I call BS! We've all done it! Sure, some of us rationalize it a little better than others, "I've only got 30 minutes left, I'm just going to find a short easy one." "I've got a pounding migraine and just can deal with his/her bad English and accent today." "I've already done five or six of his dictations already, it's someone else's turn." "I'm just going throw him back to take a ten minute break."

I could go on, but you get the gist. Even the most self-righteous of MTs has cherry picked. Get over yourselves!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)