Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 59)

Ex-Main Street MT - YuckTheySuck!

Posted: Nov 3rd, 2017 - 10:26 pm In Reply to: And now Main Street is - really

They aren't a very MT friendly company. I was with them the earlier part of 2017 and it didn't end well. Their accounts are crap and they are very unbending as far as schedules go. They easily fall into the top 4 companies for having the worst dictators ever and I've had my fair share of grammar killers and mumblers. You can usually guarantee that everything is downhill once you see a company that has never posted on MTStars advertising here. That means they've lost a bunch of MTs in a short amount of time. This critical error pay deduction policy really sucks big time, because not only are they already receiving probably half (or more) of your line rat, now they're trying to benefit even more from their MT's hard work? Crappy, greedy policy and I'm sure they'll be hiring again soon. I'd report them to the DOL if I were you guys, I'm almost positive that what they're doing is illegal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)