Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

No, I don't use credit cards - MT

Posted: Nov 3rd, 2017 - 12:59 pm In Reply to: He most likely was telling you if you planned on filing - stop paying credit cards and save that

The only debts I have are student loans, which I have negotiated down with the govt and my car which I have an over the top loan and paying way too much. He meant what he said. Give up the stupid car, he said, and work hard to save money for lots of legal fees. I have never lived off credit cards and do not plan to do that. Perhaps that is why I'm in this mess along with sticking with this career all these years. But there was nothing other than what he said, he meant it costs a lot. And I'm middle class and do not qualify for legal aid or anything like that. I am the working poor as many of us are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)