Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Word Help Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 32)

Should it? Well thank you. I don't own a BOS nor - thanks

Posted: Nov 3rd, 2017 - 11:34 am In Reply to: BOS should have your answer.....nm - CA MT

do I believe the BOS is the bible of transcription. It is my opinion and has been my experience in my 25 years as an MT that the BOS gets it wrong most of the time.

I personally have never came across rheumatoid disease classifications or stages in all of my 25 years and since transcribing this particular rheumatology clinic for the last four years, this specific dictator has NEVER used classifications or stages until this one particular note. Silly me, I thought that maybe there was someone out there who had a little more in-depth knowledge of rheumatology than I and would be willing to share their feedback with me.

But hey if you want to be a condescending a-hole, well then don't let me stop ya!

P.S. I asked the man himself and he says Roman for both. Don't know what the BOS says, but I'll stick with the guy who's been a rheumatologist for 40 or so years.

Thanks anyway.

Just a side note to any moderator that may be "moderating," what is the word help board for if not to ask questions and get answers? I have answered many questions on this board and try to be helpful and share my knowledge. Why do I NEVER get any answers when I post questions? I post maybe one question a year on this board and always end up dealing with some small minded "CMT" on a power trip! This board is not a word help board. It's a playground for self-important, uncharitable and unkind malcontents. Do us all a favor and shut this board down because it serves absolutely no purpose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)