Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 32)

I'm sorry. I think I posted too hastily above - sm

Posted: Nov 2nd, 2017 - 7:26 pm In Reply to: MT motivation - dontcare

and did not read your message thoroughly. I am the one who posted "What I think would motivate anyone..." I just focused on the part you said about "not looking up unfamiliar terms" and worried about medical errors, but on a 2nd read I saw the part about leaving blanks. I apologize for misunderstanding.

I totally get your frustration with the MTSOs and way the system is set up with a middleman who does not understand what we are doing. The thing that keeps me trying to turn out quality documents is just thinking that it may help the physician provide quality care. I feel like I'm practically a volunteer to do this work, so I just try to take pride in the public service even though it is unsung, unrecognized, unrewarded. I want to retire with my head held high knowing that I did the very best I could under some very difficult circumstances.

On the other hand, you may have just been venting, which is totally understandable. I think all of us have days like that. Hope you can hang in there and enjoy a well-earned retirement!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)