Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

99.9% is FRAUD - It does not even make sense - nm

Posted: Nov 2nd, 2017 - 1:19 am In Reply to: I was let go of today because my audit wasn't 99.9% - oh well

Dear MT who was let go. I am sorry to read this. Do you understand that 99.9% is actually fraudulent way to assess something? IT SIMPLY CANNOT BE TRUE. 99.9% means that out of 1000 characters you missed ONE. The percentage means OUT OF ONE HUNDRED. So 99.9 actually means out of 100 characters you missed 1/10 of one character. The ENTIRE QA system is fraudulent. If I miss ONE character in a line that is 1/65. If I type the wrong word it is 1 out of however many characters are on the page - 65 characters to a line/however many lines to a page or to an entire report. The way they assess QA is fraud but because ALL the companies do it that way MTs just have decided it is OKAY. It is NOT okay. No other industry would put up with what we put up with. When you go to draw your unemployment, please express this fact. The industry needs to change in many ways, but this QA assessment abuse is just plain wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)