Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

letter to M. Clark - kathleenkeane

Posted: Nov 2nd, 2017 - 12:07 am In Reply to: Please post this on the Nuance investors board, - lynlou

I am the author of the letter and my name is Kathleen Keane. I had a woman from Nuance HR call me and ask me if I was indeed the Kathleen Keane on the Texas NPR show and then act outraged that I would use my REAL name. Our country was not founded by spineless women who lack integrity or the ability to speak out against injustice. My hero and inspiration for speaking out is Trey Gowdy and every other American hero who stands up for what they believe in against all odds. If God be for us, it matters not who is against us. I appreciate every single person who called their state representative, their Attorney General, their DOL. I was amazed to see a House Subcommittee address this. Kudos to the MT who got their representative from Oregon involved. Lots of women rattled lots of chains for the other MTs who did not have a voice. That is the way you make things happen. You can help ONE person at a time or you can affect thousands by communicating with your elected officials. I love the field of medical transcription, I love the transcriptionists and I am happy I could be part of something great.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)