Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Another forceful firing.. - MTfor years

Posted: Nov 1st, 2017 - 6:32 pm In Reply to: No blanks company wide? - MTmom

A couple of you already came to the same conclusion. This is just another way to force everyone to quit instead of them having to show proof of firing. It can be better presented to the investors that they stopped canning the MTs and instead there was a mass exodus, and one more point of argument for Nuance to send work to India and/or the Philippines.

I hate to say this, but I am so glad I quit Nuance years ago. I saw what was coming and no way was I going to suffer that stupid pay grid changing every other month (and created by some Indian accountant guy) and watching the OMs and COMs changing the guard more often than Buckingham Palace, people disappearing without even a "good-bye" (Nuance sent Guido to knock out many kneecaps), and FIESA becoming more of a prison jailer than constructive QA'ing. Nope, it was too obvious to me that the constant shifting was never going to stop.

Take care of yourselves first.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)