Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

VR/Speech Recoginition

I had to get updates for Word and IE - Old MT

Posted: Nov 1st, 2017 - 4:23 pm In Reply to: Also, check out Week 9 training video here... - sm

My supe said I needed to upgrade my IE to version 11 (I never use it anyway) and to "disengage" Chrome, so while I'm working, I make IE my "default" and then go back to Chrome when I'm finished. I also had to spend $150 to upgrade my Word since it was the 2007 version. My computer guy told me to get the latest one since they keep making the old ones obsolete, so I got the 2016 version of that. I haven't even made enough since starting on the 23rd of Oct. to pay for the new Word version. I do work part-time, but I am such a fast typist that I could type circles around the VR if I could just do it myself. At 4 cents a line, I don't expect to get rich anytime soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)