Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

VR/Speech Recoginition

New to VR and HATE IT! - Old MT

Posted: Oct 30th, 2017 - 4:58 pm

I have used Emdat InScribe before but only for straight typing and I loved it.  I just got a new job that uses it for VR and I hate it!  I don't know what happens, but when I try to make a correction, it takes out words that are already there so I end up having to make the correction and retype the words over again.  I absolutely HATE voice wreck and can't get any speed on it at all.  I could type the report twice in the amount of time it takes me to fix all the mistakes.  There are no straight typing jobs any more and I had to take this voice wreck one but I know I'm never going to get any speed or make any money at it for 4 cents a line.  I am so depressed!  It makes the job twice as hard and I would rather just type it myself and everything would be correct the first time.  What am I doing that the cursor jumps around so much and erases words that I am not even trying to correct???? 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)