Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

IC taxes - IC

Posted: Oct 30th, 2017 - 1:34 pm In Reply to: Not to mention 3 cents, no benefits, and never a raise! - anon

I would not work for only 3 cents. I would find a company that pays better. They are out there. Some owners and managers are members of AHDI and hire at meetings, so those who eschew membership in any organization, the closest to a union we could possibly have, will not have those opportunities.

I do not expect to make a minimum of a $250,000 profit on the sale of my home, so I will never need to recapture the depreciation for my home office. Avoiding taking the deduction for that reason would be bad advice on the part of a CPA. I hope the CPA did not charge.

Flexibility, no schedule, work when I want, as little or as much as I want - employment is not for me, IC is the way to go for me. This may not work for others.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)