Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

cherry picking - anon222

Posted: Oct 28th, 2017 - 9:24 am In Reply to: Cherry picking - anon8500

I read your post and appreciate your rant, but come on, we have all done something like this. I haven't necessarily cherry picked but at the end of my shift if I am tired and I get a terrible dictator that I know will possibly cost me 500.00 in error and/or keep me working another 15 minutes or so, I will skip it. My biggest complaint is coming onto my shift in the morning and from the night shift before me there are scores of reports from the day before with time stamps hours apart that are all difficult dictators and you just started your shift and you have to get those line counts done to make your pennies and then you know the people who worked the shift before you just cherry picked and cherry picked. That burns me up. We had one MT who would drop hard reports constantly and the OM would even assign them to her and she would still drop them and continue to work. She was eventually fired. But this MT work is crap anyway now and it really doesn't matter anymore because it is going the way of the wind and it is dog-eat-dog out there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)