Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Don't know seems to be the standard response - imedxMT

Posted: Oct 27th, 2017 - 6:03 am In Reply to: Slow - Anon

Seriously. They have no idea? Well, honestly the team leads are probably kept in the dark too. Seems to be the way imedx operates. I suspect the OMs know but they won't be sharing any information. I've noticed the new folks sending emails too - obviously there's a lot that goes on behind the scenes that MTs are not worthy of knowing.

I'm in Triton and it seems like the numbers on the job status get lower and lower each day. This AM shows just over 90 jobs for one client and NOTHING in the others. From what I see of Express status, it's no better, and apparently QA/proof has no work either. I love their terse emails..."you may need to flex." Ya think? You may need to find a new job to pay your bills is more like it.

Surely someone knows what's going on with workload (aside from the typical "it went to India" response). Did it really go to India? Wouldn't proof/QA be checking their work?!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)