Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 59)

An observation - MTfor years

Posted: Oct 25th, 2017 - 12:36 pm

The latest terrible trend that I have experienced in the last couple of years is that all of the MTSOs that are accepting work from Nuance have the same sense of fear wrapped around typing the work.  All of a sudden the perfection standards are higher than ever, they are afraid to send anything but 100% accurate reports back to Nuance, and the BOS is more reverent than the Bible.  What is wrong with good old English grammar rules?  I know for a fact that Nuance audits the work from the MTSOs, and the MTSOs in turn audit their MTs, and then the MTs are forever in the wrong.  The pay is less than minimum wage and you spend an eternity trying to edit jobs that any QA team finds unacceptable.  I can't help but wonder what in the world is written in the subcontractor contracts that any error is considered an act of terrorism.  Also, this business of assigning critical errors, minor errors and every kind of error is very demeaning.  Being human means making errors, and the responsibility for accurate reports is a shared one from the doctor, medical records department, the PAs, NPs, down to the MTs.  I am so tired of being responsible for everyone else's inability to want to do the right thing. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)