Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I think at this point you have a moral duty to watch the - video of the naming of the FBI building.

Posted: Oct 24th, 2017 - 4:38 pm In Reply to: Rep Wilson's claim is beyond ludicrous on it's face. - Please people - think.

When I watched it I saw absolutely nothing to suggest that Rep. Wilson was a member of either party. To me it was just very nice from beginning to end. The very ideologically mixed crowd there for the ceremony seemed to feel really good about it all, and her.

But since you're speaking publicly on it, you really need to check it out for yourself and then decide what you think of the way different people are behaving.

Aside from the congresswoman, can we agree that calling Sgt. Johnson's widow and mother liars is, well, if you can't agree on shockingly despicable and inappropriate at very least politically stupid?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)