Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Doing Nuance accounts - Took a cut in pay

Posted: Oct 24th, 2017 - 10:37 am In Reply to: outsource and still making big $$ - anon

I work for a company and work in Emdat and then last year we lost a very good account and the owner took on Nuance's ambulatory care and a clinic and told us we would all be docked from 8 cpl to 7 cpl for straight transcription and 4 cpl for voice (but you can double your lines). Okay I know that is such a lie I could hardly keep the phone in my hand when she said that. She also got another hospital from Nuance about 6 months ago and supposed to get another account the first of the year, so yes, these companies are in bed with Nuance and who suffers? US!!!!!!!! Also we are ICs, not employees, so again, getting ripped a new one every where we turn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)