Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Paypal in answer to your question - nn

Posted: Oct 24th, 2017 - 8:22 am In Reply to: But isn't there a percentage of your paycheck paid to Paypal every week? - MT425

It all depends on the way the money is SENT to you and it would be best to call PP for clarification, but it for example a relative sends you money using "friends and family," there is no fee to you. However, if it is sent using I believe it's called "goods and services," then yes there would be a fee involved, but it is not a large amount. A third option that is available is to get what PayPal calls a Business Master Card Debit Card and use that when the money is deposited.

Again from personal experience, when I have had my dad send me money, I will get an email notification from PP that the money is available. The money is in your account once the transaction is completed. I have my bank account directly linked to my PP account so if I DON'T have funds in my PP account for example and I do a transaction using PP, then the money comes out of my bank account. They have a customer service # you can call with any questions and they are EXTREMELY helpful,

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)