Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Sounds like a nerve was touched - sm

Posted: Oct 24th, 2017 - 12:14 am In Reply to: Complete lie - Anon2

"They have said repeatedly to you that they pay a line rate with SCA benefits or the wage grade with benefits, whichever is HiGHER."

Who are THEY? The response was to the OP, who said, "There was a post about working for this company doing a VA account, straight typing. I got a reply and they pay 8 cpl..." This is someone who had direct contact with Alpha regarding an application to a job posting for a VA account and was told they pay "8 cpl." What about that don't you get? What about the federal requirement to disclose the exact hourly WDR is unclear to you?

"Let's cut to the real issue. How were your audit scores with Alpha? You tried to get away with what, 90 lines an hour? Amazing what you got away with for so long. The charity they showed you was amazing. Don't kid yourself, you're not as anonomous as you think."

I don't work, nor have I ever worked, for Alpha. Though just as anonymous as anyone else posting here, I'm somebody who has first-hand knowledge of how some MTSOs with VA contracts have tried to weasel out of abiding by federal law and meeting their contractual obligations by ripping off their MTs. They got caught. They got caught just like Alpha, or any other MTSO, will eventually get caught if they try the same thing.

MTStars has been always a treasure trove of information for us MTs. I'm grateful to have benefited from the knowledge, experience, and advice from MTs who have posted vital information on this message board over the years. Now I'm doing my part to pass it on.

Honest people don't have a problem with the truth. In fact, the more loudly you try to shout down the truth, the more triumphantly it blares.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)