Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Tech Help Today's Top Viewed: platform.. (Views: 31)

Any software that CREATES abbreviations from words - Brenda

Posted: Oct 23rd, 2017 - 1:52 pm

Hi,

I don't want to buy Instant Text, first, because they want way too much for it, and second I didn't like the attitude of the lady on the phone, she acted like I owed her something - just not professional.  Instant text actually creates abbreviations from existing text that you input into it.  It's the only software that I know of that does this.  It saves a lot of time.

Well, if some old, defunct text expander like Instant Text has this utility, then there must be something we broke MTs can rip off the web for free that can create abbreviations from individual words/phrases.  I was wondering if anyone knew of any websites that does this, or anything that we can download.  It takes time to create abbreviations that are relevant and meaningful, and it's a distraction from transcribing, of course.  Any suggestions are welcome and I hope everyone has a great day!  Bren.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)