Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

It's on more than just snopes. - I saw this earlier before

Posted: Oct 23rd, 2017 - 6:56 am In Reply to: snopes is owned by a lower middle class couple - with a messy house

reading this post. It explained something about a discrepancy in square picture versus round. I don't have facebook so not sure what that means. also said the original post showing her supposed post and the account it came from were deleted but had been shared several thousand times so that is why it is still making the rounds.

I just find it sad that people get their news from places like facebook and share before researching.

Not really sure what snopes being owned by a lower middle class couple with a messy house has to do with snopes being discredited. I think it's more that people don't agree with what snopes says so they have discredited it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)