Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Unemployment - Hobbyhorse

Posted: Oct 22nd, 2017 - 1:36 pm

Realized now that I should have not accepted the severance package as that amount, since it counted against UE for a month, is way less than what I would have received if i would have just waited a week and let UE kick in.  Plus the mess with UE office trying to figure out how our earnings were stated as being from TTS, but Nuance Communications is the one listed on the separation notice.  Had to get that mess  straightened out first b4 they would even move forward with application.  Apparently, the Hire site doesn't  give the case workers that info, so it just goes into still processing needs review pile.  I was caught up in the freakout moment and thought I'd take any money to pay bills, but in long run, it was a mistake.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)