Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Applying for 6 cpl - Would it be worth it

Posted: Oct 21st, 2017 - 9:32 pm In Reply to: Sorry to make you think twice about applying. But... - anon

Even if they agreed to 6 cpl, can you imagine the pressure I would be under? First off, I am sure I would have to adhere to some sort of schedule and probably have to get 100% on my QA. No it wouldn't be worth it. If I do 5000 lines at 4 cpl that is $200.00; if I do 5000 lines at 6 cpl that would be $300.00, but I would probably have to produce 7500 lines in order to qualify for the 6 cpl, that is, even if they were willing to give it to me and also they would probably jack my lines somehow as well. You just can't win with these places. I'll keep their lousy 4 cpl, but you better know, I will work when I am darn good and ready. Sometimes, I transcribe 2 reports and stop working, because I just feel like it! This is supplement for me and since they love to tout the fact that we can have all the flexibility we want, I am going to take it. Also I know most of these companies are trying to force a schedule on their MTs, don't fall for that. They want any kind of schedule, they better pony up an employee position! Crooks, is what they are, plain and simple.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)