Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

How much they get paid in India - a top supervisor with a masters degree in India

Posted: Oct 21st, 2017 - 3:04 pm In Reply to: Does anybody know what offshore MTs get per line if we get 4 cents? - anon

was making $15 PER DAY at one of the infamous companies we have all heard of, and for which I worked briefly...

I imagine the 'lowly' Indian transcriptionist, therefore, was making $10 per day, max(?)

My guess is this kind of 'salary' translates to 'line' payments in the negative numbers, so don't think they even measure by 'lines.'

At this wonderful company, a US transcriptionist was not permitted to ever contact another US-based transcriptionist or supervisor if necessary, but had to look at the list of who else was working, and choose an Indian name only to contact, if you needed 'help.' I kid you, not :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)