Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 41)

Maybe they are losing Canadian MTs... - maybe that is why they took

Posted: Oct 20th, 2017 - 7:58 pm In Reply to: Nuance is already IC in Canada - lynlou

...me off of a US account that I had been comfortable with and was finally able to stay on the grid with and plopped me on a Canadian account that I could not POSSIBLY meet metrics with. Canada has different medicines than we do, they measure some labs different than we do, and they also have accents and pronounce things in ways I am not used to (although I am GETTING used to it - for example they pronounce "Skeletal" as "SkelEEtal" and "Anesthetist" as "AnEEESthetist"). Nobody warned me about ANY of this before they just plopped me on the account and let me flounder! And looking for their doctors for copies is a lot of times like looking for a needle in a haystack! They have very different spellings and a lot of times are not pronounced AT ALL like they are spelled. By the way, I am not IC, I am an employee.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)