Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

At least you have a job, I don't have a job at all. sm - XYZ

Posted: Oct 20th, 2017 - 11:24 am In Reply to: Thanks for the idea - MT

I was laid off a couple of weeks ago and have no job at all. No response to resumes. Did they repo your car that fast? Wow. You said you do have a full time job, but trying to stay within the guidelines of food stamps? What are the food stamp guidelines in your state? Would you lose a lot if you go over the guidelines? In my state when I was barely within the food stamp guidelines, I only got $16 and that's because I'm over 60. I do have a car and a home that is paid off so in that respect I'm luckier than some. I'm also eligible to take SS so will be taking that. You also might be eligible for Medicaid. Depends on your state. Some Medicaid plans provide transportation to doctor's appointments. You might also be eligible for low cost legal services. In my state if you are getting food stamps, you are eligible. Maybe 2 things you can look into for help.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)