Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Nightmare at MS - Gone from there

Posted: Oct 20th, 2017 - 10:36 am In Reply to: Nightmarish - MMT

The constant emails about quality and the nit picking QA. Put 9 a.m., not 9:00 a.m. Put acute-on-chronic, not acute on chronic, put PM, not pm, put p.m., spell out L or not, do you put cc or mL? You can look up reports in Fluency which actually I liked and I would see all kinds of discrepancies, and you know what, it doesn't matter, the report is accurate and those stupid little things don't make a bit of difference.

Also the pay is terrible and as we all know it is an Indian company, so you know who is getting rich and it ain't us! Not even close.

Half the time, I didn't open up the emails, because I knew I would just get upset and then one day, I found another job and left. I just couldn't handle it any longer and oh yeah, lest no forget the commas!!!!!! Leave one of those babies out and the patient may die right then and there!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)