Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

See message -company is.. - no name

Posted: Oct 18th, 2017 - 11:32 pm In Reply to: Frustrated - You had to call in

I understand the needing to have coverage for when I am out of work, but they are acting as if I am an employee instead of IC. Its bad enough that I have to call in to tell them I am going to be late. Now I am being questioned on why. They are telling me I have to produce so many lines and be available and "ON my SHIFT" during a certain time. This is during the day when things happen. I have a life. Sometimes I need to do things during that time period. I dont owe them an explanation. it is crazy. I want to tell her off so bad, but I am not that kind of person but I am resigning as of tonight. I refused to do any more work for them. I even went above and beyond and worked "OUTSIDE MY SHIFT" when they needed me to and this is the thanks I get. Nothing but harrassment. beware it is FUTURENET

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)